Friday, March 04, 2005

Abandoned Emptieness

We did it. My housemates and I finally disassembled our massive shrine to six months of consumption and intoxication and carted it to the beer store for that blessed monetary retribution. It took two cars and about six trips with that cart/dolly to get all of the bottles back into the beer store whence many of them came. It was cathartic, fuck it was the shit. The guys behind us thought they had a good stack, they only took one trip though. Ha. Ha ha. Ha.

We ended up getting a good stack of cash too. How much you ask? Somewhere around $103. Yeah...which, @ 10 cents a bottle works out to be OVER A THOUSAND BOTTLES. Heroic? yes, although I will admit, part of me was sad to see it go. It feels odd that my garage no longer smells like the beer store. I guess it just goes to show you, emptieness can always be exchanged for cold hard cash. Ask any poet.

So, with the empties gone, am I now full? not quite. which is why...

KEGGAR!! 47 ACADEMY CRES.!! SATURDAY MARCH 12!!!

BE THERE!!!

Hopefully it will be fulfilling.
More details later.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Margatron said...

Post a picture of it!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Darren said...

what was that thing you said I could post with?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home