Thursday, October 20, 2005

...like I like my women...

Imprint is a fury of joy these days. Our new EIC Tim was assistant editor when I was features. He left for a while, now he's back. If I could describe Tim in one hyphenated word, I would use tough-as-nails. Or maybe frou-frou. I think I just like hyphens.

I quit Arts. I was hired to be Imprint's production assistant, for which I will be paid. The paper looks better than ever, and my new income will soon afford me certain shiny new luxuries.

Somewhere down the line I started taking my coffee large and black. A year ago, I wouldn't touch the stuff. I can recall a time when I considered myself a "tea guy." These days I'll make myself a cup of tea to get me through the line at Tim Hortons.
These days there simply isn't enough sleep in the world.

I'm geared for sunrise tonight and I won't get a full night's rest till tuesday thanks to midterms and my typical procrastination. Anyho, essay time now.

And now for some wicked-awesome video links. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Valacosa said...

Dude, you don't need a bike. You could totally steal it from that kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home