Friday, September 23, 2005

Memoirs of not an English student

So I'm not Impint's new volunteer coordinator, but Carla Sandham is newly not Imprint's EIC. We'll have a new one within a week and a half. I feel like a parent who's kid's goldfish just died and I'm at the pet store trying to find a new one before little Billy notices.

Arg. I'm still a student of the mind and not the word. I'm still somehow squirming in the clammy palm of poverty. With any luck those things should resolve themselves soon. Of course, I've been saying that for close to a year, so for now I also say "arg."

News? No, not news, I'm Imprint's arts editor now. That's news. I'm also a communist and moderately humourous.(those are supposed to be links, but
Imprint doesn't seem to have a website for the moment)

Anyho, I will soon have something interesting to talk about. Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home