Thursday, July 07, 2005

Don't phunk with Phergie

Leave it to the Black Eyed Peas to once again revolutionize the North American dialect Sometimes I wonder if these guys have gotten retarded to the point that they acutally are now retarded.

It strikes me as odd that most BEP tunes seem to be about the whole gang of dudes fighting over Fergie. What if its real? What if they all just lose it one night? That's three on one, not counting the backup band. Sounds like bad news bears to me. If I were in that situation I would get the phunk out of there slickety split.

I am so sick of that Goddamned song...

2 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Dave said...

You should hear old-school BEP then, with Esthero.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Margatron said...

But I thought you liked getting retarded in heah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home