Sunday, May 08, 2005

Don't Panic, Mom

Yeah, I saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I loved it, but they shoved an annoying love story where it didn't belong. Stupid love stories. It isn't enough to have crazy random adventures througout outer space, there has to be some cheesy romance. Oh well, there are worse things...

I also paid close attention the character Arthur Dent. I always felt like I had a lot in common with him in the books, but in this movie adaptation, the similarties are stronger. There's one scene in particular... those who know me well (or have sat beside me in an exam) will know what I'm talking about. But anyway, it was a good movie, I saw it with my mom, for Mothers Day.

It was my Mom's b-day on tuesday, so it's like Mother's Day x2. My mom is a total nerd, so she loved the movie. On Sunday we visited with family at my uncle Frank's house in Downtown TO. I met my adorable 4-month-old new cousin Ben. He was cool, but he was being a real baby most of the time.

I was talking to my 7-year-old cousin Matt, who's big into ninja, and I jokingly suggested "Hey, why don't you pour black pepper in your eyes?" His response was "No!...why don't you pour salt on your penis?" He's SEVEN! I love that kid.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're talking about the shaky leg, I've heard that that is a sign of bipolar disorder.
-cab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home