Monday, April 25, 2005

Cleaning Log: Day 2

For the moment, this house is my fortress of solitude. I've been alone here for 4 days. That and the horrors I am trying to sanctify are beginning to wear down my sanity. But I must push on! The South Park helps me keep it together.

One interesting thing I found was this crazy mould-type-stuff on the walls in the upstairs bathroom. It's been here since we moved in, I always thought it was damage to the paint or something, but It turns out that you can just wipe it off. Two lightbulbs burnt out. There is now no light source for the main floor bathroom/laundry room.

I'm taking most of the day off to look for jobs and whatnot, I figure I'll be done with this mess in about 2 days.

Progress Report:
TOTAL PROGRESS:approx. 40.0%
Garbage: 75.0%
Dishes: 75.0%
Floors: 0.0%
Walls, Ceilings : 2.5%
Bathrooms: 33.3%
Laudry: 28.0%
South Park episodes watched: 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home