Monday, April 25, 2005

Cleaning Log: Day 3

Geez, it's tough to get around the bark...

Today I found about half my wardrobe in the downstairs Laundry room. It turns out that I stuck it all in the washer and just forgot about it for a month. DISHES ARE DONE! I washed every dish in the freaking house, by hand. I also went on cobweb patrol.

Cobweb patrol is when I walk around with a long stick and twirl it around in all the various webs around the house. They wind up(and around) into a tight ball of web at the end of the stick, like the make-shift torches people alway make in movies when they enter a giant spider cave. Unfortunately I used my only broom to collect the web. Now there's a big gross wad of web in my face as I sweep up. Oh well, I press on(and around).

Progress Report
TOTAL PROGRESS: 59.0%
Garbage: 83.2%
Dishes: 100.0%
Floors: 5.0%
Walls, ceilings: 4.2%
Bathrooms: 33.3%
Laundry: 39.0%
South Park episodes watched: 10

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Paul Lehmann said...

Darren, I just sent you an email re: guitar acquisition, I think I screwed up Monsieur Skillingus' email address - could you forward it to him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home