Thursday, April 28, 2005

Cleaning Log: Day 5

Enter the home stretch.

At this point most of the house actually looks quite clean. All I have left to tackle is a couple spots of floor, the basement bathroom and the ketchup on the ceiling. I'm so close to being finished I can almost taste it. Tastes like, easy mac...

When I finished the kitchen/dining room area, I decided to celebrate by baking some delicious double chocolate muffins. Then I got mad at myself for dirtying more dishes.

My good friend Jean-Paul is crashing here for a couple days meaning I no longer have to worry about my sanity.

Progress Report
TOTAL PROGRESS: 90.5%
Garbage: 98.0%
Dishes: 100.0%
Floors: 85.5%
Walls, ceilings: 52.0%
Bathrooms: 66.6%
Laundry: 72.0%
South Park episodes watched: 27

3 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jp coming, meaning you have to worry about his dirty anal juices messy up your house. and i hope he's not staying at your house so that he can come to sean's tomorrow, cuz i really don't feel like seeing his magnum tomorrow night. i love you both (in a romantic way).

chris

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. i liked your movie post

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.p.s.
are you coming tomorrow?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home