Saturday, April 30, 2005

Cleaning Log: Day 7

Sweet completion! Final South Park count: 38

Hrmph! Turns out, I have a really nice house.

I am now immune to the following:
- E-Coli
- Salmonella
- Flesh eating bacteria
- Polio
- The smell of my own farts
- Breast cancer
- Hepatitus B
- Earthly mould
- Peanuts
- The common cold
- Pop-ups
- The black death
- Pregnancy
- Jock itch
- Athlete's foot
- Gonhorrea
- Diahorrea
- Human warmth

I learned a lot too. I learned that a chez lounge in the kitchen is a bad place to put garbage. I learned that one should never move the couch. Ever.

Bring on the classes!

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Dave said...

You mispelt peanuts and diereaha.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Darren said...

Didn't I?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Margatron said...

Darren, I need my book bag back ASAP. Call me as soon as you're back from Aurora

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Congrats on your finishing of the cleansing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home