Tuesday, May 10, 2005

PARTY!

Holy crap, I'm Ass. Ed.

So yeah, I'm Assistant Editor for Imprint now. In celebration, I am having a two birthday parties! (note: birthday parties also celebrate my big two-OHYEAH.

1) Two-OHYEAH Eve: Heroes and Villains
Where?
47 Academy Cres. Waterloo
When? Friday May 20th, 8:00 PM (but I start drinking at 1 PM, OHYEAH)
Parties need themes, right? So this one'll be heroes and villains. Come dressed up as your favourite super hero or evil mastermind!

2)THA BIG Two-OHYEAH : Suburban Houseparty
Where? 5 Child Drive(yeah it rhymes, wanna fightaboutit?) Aurora
When? May 21st, umm 7ish? (basically whenever I get to Aurora)
Ok, so there is no real theme, but nobody has houseparties like A-Dot crew.

Two nights, two towns, two decades of life. Come celebrate! Come to one, hell, come to both! Everyone who reads this is welcome.

P.S.
OHYEAH

4 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Good luck, dude!

I'll try to be there.. see what I can come up with..

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Margatron said...

Does anyone else find it vaguely disturbing that a jug of juice is holding another jug of juice? Plus, that small boy gives me the creeps!

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya darroom,

make the party sunday as well. have three days of partying. after all, you only turn 20 once!

-cab

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I'll see if I could Make it... no promises, I'll probably be working.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home