Thursday, September 01, 2005

What kind of equation can I possibly employ?

I hate decisions.

Recent Context: I spent a week(7 days)up at my cottage with 12-15 of my closest Aurora friends including Dave, Jason, Steve and Josh. It was one helluva good time (thanks to everyone who came). Time permitting, I will say more later.

Option 1: Algonquin conoe trip for four days with Dave, Jason, Steve and Josh. I've never been to Algonquin and I've never been on a conoe trip. Those guys are probably having a blast right now.

Option 2: Stay in Waterloo and get my affairs in order. I'm homeless, unemployed and unprepared for a) frosh week and b) the upcoming school term.

Option 2 won. I figured I'd try the whole "responsible adult" thing and see how it pans out. But before I was even able to kick myself for missing the conoe trip, I discovered something one-hit-wonderful. Note that they mention "90'S "TWO PRINCES" SOUL BLUES ROCK JAM BAND" in the ticket information. You know you're washed up when you're carreer still depends on a song you released 14 years ago.

I don't care though, I'm finally going to a Spin Doctors concert. If they play Refrigerator Car, I am going to shit myself.

More to come...

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sucker, i've actually seen them in concert....when i was 10 at wonderland and i didn't really know any of their songs....

chris

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Daven said...

Thanks for the 1 day heads up and the cheap justification.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Darren said...

Great, my best friend thinks I'm a liar. THE CONCERT HAPPENED ON THE DAY WE PLANNED TO GET BACK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home