Friday, December 01, 2006

Dear Winter

Dear Winter,

Hi its me, December! Remember me? Aren't you supposed to be here? I mean, I heard about your one-night stand with november, but then you just up and vanished to Greenland or something, while I'm here in Waterloo waiting for snow. Fall is getting really old, its into pissing and I was cool with that for a while, but now its starting to irritate me. Look, I won't scold you for being late, just please come back and I'll forgive you.

Awaiting you desparately,
December

p.s. you really shouldn't get November's hopes up like that.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Steven R. McEvoy said...

I miss snow, I miss hail, I miss having to wear a winter coat.

I love winter and hate summer too.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Darren said...

I don't hate summer, I do hate spring and fall. As seasons, they lack conviction or consistency.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home