Saturday, November 05, 2005

ahpd8

Imprint had a bowling night(but mostly drinking night) on friday. A good night of boozing makes people become everthing from overly honest to bad at pool. I was a bit hung over this morning as I spoke to groups of high school kids thinking of coming here next fall. Hey, it could've been worse, I could've still been drunk. Oh well maybe next time.

Scored a wicked goal at hockey tonight. I'm wicked.

Yeah, I know this is a shitty post. I always promised myself that I wouldnt' be one of those guys who apoligizes for his lack of posting, so I won't, but I've got this column in Imprint and it sucks up all my creative power. That and Urban Dead. Damn Deans...

I'll eventually get back into posting about cool stuff.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Margatron said...

Did you know you can delete posts? I'd recommend getting rid of these ugly things to make your post page look nicer. I AM sort of an expert on prettiness, y'know.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Darren said...

yeah, I'm usually just too lazy to do it.


but not too lazy to post in response.


Shut up.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Valacosa said...

Mmmmm....Imprint Drinking Goodness

I think the spambots are funny. Could I interest you in some v.1.g.4.r.a?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home