Sunday, February 19, 2006

EMMMMM I-S-S-I-S-S-A-U-G-EEEEEHHHHH

It was Sean's birthday last weekend, so a pile of us went to Mississauga for the evening to celebrate. Things went pretty much the same as last year: I spent the 5 hours it takes to get there from Waterloo (by stupid, stupid bus of course), got horribly lost, then we went to a bar without enough younge people and Sean and I sang karaoke gayly to each other. The song was "Don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith. Sean sang it pretty well I guess, because some creepy old lady came up and hit on him afterwards, while I bolted for my seat in shame. I sang well enough to peel paint, but that's Stephen Tyler for ya.

The Birfday boy had his fill in record time. He was at a drama thing, so we didn't actually get to the bar until after midnight with very little predrink. But Sean's buddies were all there ready to buy him shots. In a little over an hour the man was throwing in the bathroom. We left his house at 12:15, put him back in his bed at 2:30, and he only recalls part of that time. He lost a whole half hour there. I just thought that was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home