Sunday, December 18, 2005

Moustache Week

For my latest adventure in facial hair I wanted to be less bizaare than my marvelous half-beard and more flat-out creepy. So I grew a fumanchu. Why? Because it was moustache week, that's why. Plus my dad had a mean stache in the 80s. Not long after my parents got divorced, although I blame that on the 1994 not-world-series-winning Toronto Blue Jays.

Of course moustache week started over two weeks ago and I'm still asking the ladies if they want to "go for a ride on it," or "if they have a little sister I should know about." Once Davenport gets me the picture he took of it, I'll post it. I've decided that "moustache week" can be longer than a standard week, the same way a "baker's dozen" is always more than twelve and a "leap year" can be longer than a year.

Anyway I fed it a last meal of alphagetti and soy milk, washed it, conditioned it, then executed it. I didn't cry.

In celebration of this grand tradition, let's play name that stache!!!

STACHE 1)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

STACHE 2)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

STACHE 3)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

STACHE 4)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First person to name them all in the comments gets a prize or something.

P.S.
Aw frig. Ok, this is supposed to be a big picture of Lanny McDonald hoisting the Stanley cup.
Don't worry Lanny, I didn't forget about ya! Now there's a stache you can season a pot roast with!

5 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Valacosa said...

God, that's so hard...

I know #3, but that's about it.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Margatron said...

1:some dude
2:hitler
3:einstein
4:stalin

I'll miss the 'stache but I think you're sexy with any facial hair.

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://images2.jokaroo.net/images/moustache.jpg

check it out

-Chris (aka the man in the picture)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Margatron said...

absolutely frightening

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Valacosa said...

That dude has to be British.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home