Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Election type post

So the campaign trail finally comes to an end. Yay! Now when are people going to stop telling me to vote?

Belinda won in A-Dot. Yay. Creepy Moustache Man won in Waterloo. But the blue boys finally took it home.

I'm glad the liberals are getting a break from power. That needed to happen. I'm not glad that the conservatives are in power for a number of reasons. The biggest being their leaning towards privitized health care. The concept has always frightened me, and does so now more than ever. Death and sickness is costly enough without having to worry about finances.

Really, this election boiled down to one question: Would you rather have an incompetant Prime Minister or an evil one? That's exaggeration, but you know what I mean.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Valacosa said...

It's funny how some people look distinguished with a moustache, like Jack Layton or Alex Trebeck. Others look like pedophiles, like...I don't look good in a moustache.

Here's another thought: when I clicked on the link, the combination of red, and white and that black X with the little counter-clockwise tail...at first, I thought it was a swastika.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home